Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Racing Plans 2013






My racing plans for 2013 are in flux. I was thinking I would try to go back to Leadville for the 100, but my wife put an end to that plan. We went to Leadville for the 50 last year, but going back was not in I put together a little Power Point (see bellow)  I had my little presentation with my wife for my plans this year and she nixed travelling out west for a 100. So I am trying to figure out which east coast ultra to do. 

As I learned 2 years ago, a spring 100 like Umstead is too soon, so I figure I want to wait till June or July. I was slow to slow for figuring stuff out so I know I missed the Massanutten and Vermont entries. Need Ideas? Thinking along the lines of Oil Creek?, Burning River?, Mohican? Massanutten? Old Dominion?  I don't get around to this till New Years so those Dec 1 entries mess me up.  Any one doing any of these or advice. Got to figure this soon so I can get motivated to train. Enjoying my end of December running lazzies. 

Here is my 2013 plan so far
LI Fat Ass in two weeks
Central Park winter Marathon
NJ Ultra Fest 50 miles
3 Days at the Fair 24 Hours
Help out or Run 100K at NYC Great 100 Exposition
Virgil Crest??? 
NYC Marathon
JFK?? or that other one in MD same weekend




















No comments:

Post a Comment